- Engagement & Bridal
- Shop Jewellery
- Antique & Vintage
Most importantly, we are proudly local Adelaide jewellers. Much of the inspiration for our designs comes from our South Australian heritage. We are heavily influenced by local stories and our environment. The result? Everything we do is geared towards bringing quality and distinction to you, the customer.
The McCabe family have a long association with Adelaide and South Australia. Dating all the way back to the 1800s. Originally owning a tailor shop in Rundle Mall the family first turned to jewellery in 1932. Their first jewellery shop opened in Pirie Street. Its success was so great they were able to expand the business. In 1966 they moved to their present position in Gawler Place.
Gerard and Pauline opened up the modern incarnation of Gerard McCabe Jewellers in 1986. Continuing this family tradition of Adelaide jewellers they have worked diligently at expanding. Workshops and extra offices have meant they were able to increase their design output.
We are incredibly proud to be part of the Adelaide city history and look forward to growing with it in the future.