We want you to be delighted with your new Gerard McCabe jewellery purchase. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return your item within 14 days of purchase for an exchange or in-store credit, subject to meeting the requirements of our Returns Policy.
No refunds will be issued for change of mind or circumstance.
All returns are subject to inspection by our Quality Assurance team before an in-store credit or exchange is authorised. The item(s) must be returned in an unworn, original condition with all paperwork, diamond certificates and box.
Items that are NOT eligible for the 14 Day Returns Policy are:
- Jewellery that has been modified at a customers request (ie Rings which have been resized, adjusted bracelets or pendants).
- All custom made / custom ordered jewellery.
- Gerard McCabe Wedding ring products that come with the Gerard McCabe Satisfaction Guarantee. These are covered by the Gerard McCabe Satisfaction Guarantee returns policy.
- Jewellery that has been ordered through our Bespoke Design Service.
- Modified versions of Gerard McCabe jewellery designs.
- Contact our Customer Care team from the store of purchase to initiate a return. You will need to provide your customer number (on your receipt) or the name of the purchaser for return.
- Return the item(s) in its original condition with all paperwork (such as diamond certificates, jewellery certificate or watch instruction booklets) and box.
- If you cannot visit us in store, you can post your item to our store. All shipping charges must be prepaid by the purchaser. We cannot accept C.O.D deliveries. We advise that returned items are insured (such as Australia Post ‘Extra Cover’) to safeguard against loss during transit.
Australian Consumer Law
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, our goods come with the consumer guarantee that they must be of acceptable quality. That is to say that our products must be:
- safe, lasting, with no faults,
- look acceptable,
- do all the things someone would normally expect them to do.
Acceptable quality takes into account what would normally be expected for the type of product and cost.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure of acceptable quality and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
More details about your rights can be found on the Australian Consumer Commission website.
Gerard McCabe will pay for any return shipping costs if the return is the result of our error or the item is damaged or defective. The item will need to be assessed by our Quality Assurance team and an appropriate remedy will be offered. Please contact the store in which the purchase was made to discuss any issues with your product.